iPod car adapter?

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by BaDBoY, Dec 27, 2003.

1. BaDBoY macrumors member

a while ago while i was browsing through i read an article that had a link to a wesite that sold these... car adatpters. you know.. they connect directly to the IR-Bus (if thats what it's called), the port that can connect to a seperate CD changer or a satillite radio base. This adapter converts it to a regular RCA inputs. Does anyone happen to know the web site? ive been searching for days and still havent been able to find the website. I kinda remember the website was called logic jam somethin.... thanks again

2. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....try looking at the Apple online store under "iPod Accessories" and see if what you are looking for is there....I think you may mean the Belkin car adapter kit?.....oh yeah!

3. MacManDan macrumors 6502

Re: iPod car adapter?

I looked for a similar adapter last summer. I remember finding mine at Crutchfield, but it might be kind of hard to find unless you know the part number that you need.

This one, for example, fits my Alpine head unit:

Crutchfield Link

Good luck finding it!

4. BaDBoY thread starter macrumors member

found it!

whoohoo finally i found it... this is the website.. for any of you guys who might need it on their aftermarket decks or regular decks. this thing can convert that other port you dont use to an RCA input...

http://www.logjamelectronics.com/auxinpconv.html

just for reference