iPod Case - Some Updated Recommendations Please

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by florencevassy, Jul 5, 2005.

1. florencevassy macrumors regular

florencevassy

I will be receiving a 20GB iPod for my birthday (yay!).

Regarding cases, I have been researching in the forum and the recommended links provided and am deciding which iPod case to buy. Which do you think would be best? I want to be able to protect the iPod from scratches if possible and be able to operate it with the case on.

The Radtech, Marware and Belkin cases look good. Any recommendations?
    Thanks !

2. conesgnomes macrumors newbie

I just within the last week purchased a Radtech Sleevz case for my 20gb iPod, and i would highly recommend it. I made my final decision after reading reviews of different cases off of iPodlounge: www.ipodlounge.com . The only complaint i have with it (and its not even that big of a deal) is the plastic screen on it creates strange rainbowy bubble effect with the screen on the iPod, though i have my backlight timer set to 2 seconds, so with the backlight on, you don't really notice it. It seems the Radtech case fits all your needs and i think it looks super good on my iPod (i ordered black). $20 seems like quite a bit for what you're getting, but it seems if you want a case of any sort, you're going to end up spending around that.
    That's just my 2 cents, good luck with your decision :) .

3. allisonv7 macrumors 6502