iPod Case Suggestions

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by ReanimationLP, Feb 17, 2005.

1. ReanimationLP macrumors 68030

Jan 8, 2005
    On the moon.
    Hey Guys!

I finally have the money to buy an iPod! I've decided to get the 20 GB model. Whats a good case for it? I dont want to buy this and 2 days later it looks like its been thru World War III and back again. :D

I cant wait to get it, im waiting for the money to land.
  2. rtdgoldfish macrumors 6502a

Jul 4, 2004
    Jacksonville, FL
    If you don't mind having to take the iPod out of the case to use the controls, go with the iPod socks. I got a box of them last weekend at the Apple store and I think they are great. They fit on any iPod and you get six of them so you can switch colors or sell them to a friend for $5 each and make some money. Just my two cents...
  3. fossicker macrumors newbie

Jul 2, 2004
    I suggest going to ipodlounge.com
    they have lots of reviews of different cases, and lots of discussions in their forums.
  4. dgpaulk macrumors newbie

Jan 31, 2005
    I suggest you take a look at lajo.biz they have a ton of different colors and options to choose from if you are looking for a silicone case. They are based in hong kong so it will take you a while to get the product and their website is a little screwy but I have ordered from them a few times and the products are always great and if you wait they have a 50 percent off sale a lot of times. Even without the sales the prices are very good becuase you can buy just the parts that you want like the screen protector and belt clip.
  5. igucl macrumors 6502a

Oct 11, 2003
    I have the Agent 18 click shield and really like it. It keeps the pod slim and you can still see its good looks, plus it protects the shiny back and screen from scratches. Personally, I don't like the cushioned cases that tend to be bulky. I think it eliminates the natural good looks of the iPod.
  6. sjpetry macrumors 65816

Oct 28, 2004
    Tamarindo, Costa Rica