Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

michaeljs

macrumors newbie
Feb 17, 2005
Ipod 1.1.2 and Robi DAB

Most importantly it fixes the problem when using the Roberts ROBI DAB remote adaptor of the unit powering down after a few mins! Wonderful... I'm a happy bunny.

Romain Suinat

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2008
Oh yeah... definitely fixes the scroll wheel lag, and that is a MAJOR improvement! We may sound like uber-geeks for not being able to wait 2 SECONDS in our lives for the thing to keep up ; but just for this, this update is a must-download... and that makes me happy enough for today! ;)

carlosbutler

macrumors 6502a
Feb 24, 2008
The update I'd like to see is to have an option to change the date format from the US standard (mm/dd/yy) to the most common international standard of (dd/mm/yy). If the option already exists, can someone tell me where to find it?

I know this is old, not sure if you have worked it out though. The date is setup according to what you have it on your computer. Make sure your computer is setup correctly and it should then change the date on the ipod.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.