iPod Dominos

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Apr 26, 2006.

1. macrumors bot

2. macrumors member

Zweben

3. macrumors member

Won't open

Hmmm. The video isn't working for me, although I am using XP and IE - buncha crap...

4. Ish
    macrumors 68000

Ish

Remind me to go elsewhere if I want a refurb . . . :)

5. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

6. macrumors member

Got home to my Mac - played perfectly (no surprise there).
    That is one awesome video.
    Reckon they used iskins or something similar to protect the Pods. You can see the iBook fell onto some kinda protective sheet at the bottom.
    Wonder how many takes it took???

7. macrumors 603

iSaint

All I could think was scratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchetc