ipod for 148 bucks!!!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by taeclee99, Aug 2, 2002.

1. taeclee99 macrumors 6502a

taeclee99

2. taeclee99 thread starter macrumors 6502a

taeclee99

sorry I posted this thread in the wrong area. Can someone kindly move this to the community discussion?

3. aznatari macrumors member

4. neilt macrumors regular

they have a Apple Power Mac Desktop 1-Ghz + 22" Flat Panel Monitor for $2095

this sounds like a scam to me.....you can't get a 22" monitor for that price much less a desktop with it

neil

5. el_aarono macrumors member

Yeah this sounds too good to be true, so it probably is.

They won't accept credit cards or paypal (both of which often have fraud protection). They only accept money order, cashiers check, personal check, or wire transfer. Basically direct cash to them.

I tried to find the company name on an online yellow pages and nothing showed up.

A search of the Better Business Bureau's website didn't show anything either. I don't know if that supports them as a reputable company or if it shows they don't exist as a legitimate company. I submitted a request that the BBB check them out though. Maybe we'll see.

In the meantime I won't be sending them any money. Good luck to anyone who does.

6. Nipsy macrumors 65816

Nipsy

7. LimeiBook86 macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

WIERD!

They are selling an Flat Panel iMac for $630!!! Either these prices are only for a "club" or the people running this site are extremly rich and don't need money or they are just "special" like Ralph Wiggam... Maybe the "Fox Five problem Solvers" can take care of this... HAHAHAHAHAHHA! Or maybe they can? seriously...:rolleyes: