iPod for Valentine's

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by voodoofish, Jan 24, 2004.

1. voodoofish macrumors regular

From Apple UK -

“If Music Be the Food of Love, Play On”

When William Shakespeare penned the opening line of Twelfth Night, his frustrated protagonist Duke Orsino was asking for an overabundance of love in the hope that he would lose his appetite for it. Little did Shakespeare know that over 400 years later, the words would still hold such poignancy. In fact, if Shakespeare was writing today, the love-stricken Duke might have called for his servants to bring him an iPod.

Since man first learned to sing, music and love have been inextricably linked. Think of your top ten favourite songs. How many feature the word “Love”? How about your top 1,000 songs? Or your top 10,000? If you had an iPod, you could find out.

What better gift to give your loved one this Valentine’s day than the ultimate digital music player? Packing up to 10,000 CD-quality songs in a beautiful enclosure that is thinner and lighter than two CDs, the iPod can keep you “fed” with music for up to 28 days, without playing the same song twice. The Duke certainly would have approved.

If you buy your iPod from the online Apple Store, you can even personalise it with a special message at no extra cost — it can be as smoochy as you like (we won’t tell anyone). As long as your message is a maximum of two lines long, each of which contains no more than 27 characters, anything goes.

2. Pseudonym macrumors regular

Makes you wonder what other Shakespeare quotes they could use.

Trouble, trouble, battery trouble.

My iPod, my iPod, my kingdom for an iPod.

2 gig or not 2 gig, that is the question. Whether it is better to suffer the small capacity of coolness than the size and bulk of outrageous storage......

3. virividox macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    HAHAHAHAH

4. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

IPOD'S IRREPLACEABLE BATTERY LAST ONLY 18 MONTHS!