1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Ipod G5 60GB with iSkin Evo3 black

Discussion in 'iPod' started by ramzeva, Dec 30, 2005.

1. macrumors newbie

recieved my iskin evo3 today, took some photos if anyone wants to see the quality.. noticed a lot of posts regarding this.

Attached Files:

2. macrumors newbie

more

more

Attached Files:

3. macrumors newbie

dirty

yeah it looks dirty, it comes like that.. thats black and rubber for you.

most of the front is a clear hard plastic, the quality is excellent.

4. macrumors 6502a

asherman13

is that a 60GB? it looks pretty thick....if not, i'm impressed that iskin made the evo3 so thick, and seemingly sturdy (like a duo?)

EDIT nevermind; just saw the post title. anybody have pix of a 30gb?

5. macrumors 68020

aricher

Does the 60 with the evo fit in the dock? I just bought the Agent 18 and it won't work that way. Ugh. I love the look of the A18 more than the evo but I need docking capability.

6. macrumors newbie

I read somewhere it would still fit in the dock, however I do not own a dock to try out. The flap that covers the docking port might be in the way also.

7. macrumors 604

clayj

It does work just fine in the Universal Dock. The flap flips in the right direction to allow it to still make a connection.

8. macrumors G3

puckhead193

just a little ;)
    They made the black ipod and black skin look so nice on their site... anyone got a picture of the clear/white/what ever color they call it? I ordered that for mine

9. macrumors 68030

Thanks for the pics. It's quite ugly for a cover IMHO. The zCover manages the same job more elegantly.

10. macrumors G3

puckhead193

how does one clean the iskin, according to their website it says
    so is that like dawn...:confused:

My first impression is that its makes the ipod a lot thicker even without the clip. I CAN'T use my JBL onstage cause the case is too freakin big and i can't take it out from the clickwheel because of the hard plastic thing. Also the hold switch part is coming off after 2 days of use.
    I got mine in white, i'll post a pic tomarrow

11. macrumors G3

puckhead193

pics of the artic

some pics, this thing collects lint like crazy

Attached Files:

12. macrumors 6502

Konradx

yeep the black one looks fugly. Thanks for the pics though. I dont think i'll be buying any rubber skins for sure