iPod games?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by wmmk, Jun 23, 2006.

1. wmmk macrumors 68020

wmmk

i love games on my iPod. i've downloaded the "notes games," which are entertaining, but not really games at all. are there any games for iPod video besides brick, solitare, music quiz, and parachute that actually have graphics instead of just text?

2. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

3. wmmk thread starter macrumors 68020

wmmk

yes, but there aren't any games on there with graphics. all just text games, which bore me to death. anyone here know how to program apps for the iPod?

EDIT: can i make apps in flash, then export them as .mov files? how does one get the clickwheel to act like a mouse? nyway, im very intrigued by this!

4. corywoolf macrumors 65816

corywoolf

"iPod arcade was created way back in 1979 by two people who realized the demand for ipod games would soon reach an all time high."

What's wrong with this picture?

5. wmmk thread starter macrumors 68020

wmmk

i think they're trying to be funny. if they were, i cant say they had much success:rolleyes:

6. robPOD macrumors 6502

you could install ipod linux and podzilla my brother did it for me on my 1st gen mini i have got tons of games including doom. On his 5th ipod video he did the same and hes got doom and duke nukem and some other stuff on it. Go to wikipedia and search ipod linux and it tells you about it