Ipod games

Discussion in 'iPod' started by joooollie, Oct 10, 2006.

1. joooollie macrumors member

I just bought tetris for my ipod, and everything is great except for the controls which I am not a huge fan of. I am willing to spend five dollars on one more game, and one game only. I am leaning towards texas hold em. Tell me what you guys think about these games.

2. Frisco macrumors 68020

3. zephead macrumors 68000

zephead

Mini Golf is a really nice one. Nice courses, the camera swings around to the next hole in a neat animation, gameplay is smooth and simple. Pick the spot to tee off, aim where you want the ball to go, and how much power to put behind it. And there's also a 2-player "pass 'n play".

4. Fearless Leader macrumors 68020

I like vortex. its a great twist on breakout.

5. tominated macrumors 68000

tominated

I have bejeweled, but am getting sick of it (i like bejeweled 2 better). i would get vortax as it was the one that macworld recommended

6. dextertangocci macrumors 68000

7. Tom B. macrumors 65816

Tom B.

Me too. Do you know how many levels there are? I'm sure i've done about 50 levels already, and there is still no sign of the end! :eek: Well at least that means it was worth £3.95.

I also have Pac-Man, Tetris and Vortex. They all have excellent controls (well, not quite as good as a d-pad) that anyone can learn in a couple of minutes. I was suprised at how easy Pac-Man and Tetris were to play with the click wheel, but Vortex and Zuma are are perfect for the click wheel.

8. Flowbee macrumors 68030

Flowbee

One more vote for Zuma. Hold 'em is fine, but it gets a little dull after 15 minutes or so for me.