iPod in New J-Lo Video

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Chad4Mac, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Chad4Mac macrumors 6502

Apr 20, 2002
    Los Angeles
    I was watching "Making the Video" on VH-1 last night featuring J-Lo's new Video "Jenny from the Block."

Watch the Video when you can, and pay attention for this:

Around the middle of the video when J-Lo is dancing in the window (Ben Affleck on the sofa behind her), she is dancing and listening to music on her iPod!

I was quite surprised!

Anyway, just thought you all should know!

2. medea macrumors 68030

Aug 4, 2002
    Madison, Wi
    Woah, the iPod might actually make Jlo look good...... no wait a mintue she's still nasty. But we are going to be seeing a lot more of the iPod in tv.
  3. peterjhill macrumors 65816

Apr 25, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    I just watched "The Wedding Planner" last night and like the trailer for "Maid in Manhattan" I think that it is sad that they cast her as an Italian American, instead of being able to play a successful hispanic woman. It reminds me of hearing how difficult it was for the writer/star of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" to keep the movie about her being Greek. Hollywood and Politics are both stuck on opinion polls.

I don't think J-Lo is the hottest woman in the world, but she is pretty, and she also seems to be pretty nice.
  4. Kid Red macrumors 65816

Dec 14, 2001
    Wow, I'm not sure if i should laugh or call you some immature adjectives. She is hot, it's just not even a question.
  5. vniow macrumors G4

Jul 18, 2002
    I accidentally my whole location.
    This isn't news.

Once I see an iPod in a video of a real musician, then I'll be impressed.[​IMG]
  6. daniel77 macrumors 6502

Oct 13, 2002
    seattle, wa
    i dont think she is that hot either. britney can be a slave for me any day tho,.
  7. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

Feb 7, 2002
    why? the masses don't see the videos of "real musicians"....