iPod in New J-Lo Video

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Chad4Mac, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Chad4Mac macrumors 6502

I was watching "Making the Video" on VH-1 last night featuring J-Lo's new Video "Jenny from the Block."

Watch the Video when you can, and pay attention for this:

Around the middle of the video when J-Lo is dancing in the window (Ben Affleck on the sofa behind her), she is dancing and listening to music on her iPod!

I was quite surprised!

Anyway, just thought you all should know!

Chad4Mac

2. medea macrumors 68030

medea

Woah, the iPod might actually make Jlo look good...... no wait a mintue she's still nasty. But we are going to be seeing a lot more of the iPod in tv.

3. peterjhill macrumors 65816

peterjhill

I just watched "The Wedding Planner" last night and like the trailer for "Maid in Manhattan" I think that it is sad that they cast her as an Italian American, instead of being able to play a successful hispanic woman. It reminds me of hearing how difficult it was for the writer/star of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" to keep the movie about her being Greek. Hollywood and Politics are both stuck on opinion polls.

I don't think J-Lo is the hottest woman in the world, but she is pretty, and she also seems to be pretty nice.

4. Kid Red macrumors 65816

Wow, I'm not sure if i should laugh or call you some immature adjectives. She is hot, it's just not even a question.

5. vniow macrumors G4

This isn't news.

Once I see an iPod in a video of a real musician, then I'll be impressed.[​IMG]

6. daniel77 macrumors 6502

i dont think she is that hot either. britney can be a slave for me any day tho,.

7. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

why? the masses don't see the videos of "real musicians"....