iPod in Runaway Jury

Discussion in 'Community' started by stoid, Dec 1, 2003.

1. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

I know the movie has been out awhile, but I did a search and no one brought this up. In Runaway Jury, important data is backed-up on an iPod, and when the house is raided the first time, the data isn't on the old iMac, and so they have to break in again later. Great to see that the iPod's "other" uses exploited as plot points.

I wonder if any non-Mac people would even notice/understand anyway. Oh well, still fun for me! :D

2. iAlan macrumors 65816

iAlan

If I remeber correctly, when refering to the iPod they never refered to it as an iPod, just an MP3 player. But you couldn't miss the design!!

I also just watched Final Destination 2 and there were Macs everywhere. The guy who won some money on the lottery bought a gold Rolex and was carrying a iMac box into his apartmet with some other stuff (must be a strong litle fella as an iMac is not overly light), not to mention the iBooks and PowerBooks all over the place. Negative thing though, all the 'survivors' who cheated death and eventually met their master, all had Macs!