We're having some remodels done on our house, and on Friday afternoon my younger brother couldn't find the iPod (4G 20GB B+W) that he had stuck in his dock the night before to recharge its battery. After casing the room, we've pretty much come to the conclusion that one of the workers might have pocketed it. Our contractor has offered to pay for it, however, since it's off the market now, I was thinking that you guys might be able to give some aid with the options we have to choose from. 1. He can buy a 5G. 2. He can wait, and get a touchscreen iPod if they come out. 3. He can "buy" my 5G, 30GB (meaning he gets my iPod and I get the money) and I wait for a touchscreen iPod if they come out. We both love movies and music, but he's an absolute audiophile, so most of his space will be occupied by music (he has +20GB), however, I only have 2GB of music and most of my 5G is full with movies and TV shows. What do you guys think, option 1, 2, or 3? Feel free to recommend an option 4, 5, etc. Thanks for the advice!