iPod mini and mac mini make top 10 must haves on CNET

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by joecool85, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Freg3000 macrumors 68000

Freg3000

A pretty silly "must have" list. I don't need two cell phones and two digital music players (2 is really conservative too, more than half of those things can play back MP3s).

Nice to see two Apple products on there though, no matter how trivial the list. :)

2. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

What's massive about this is that the only computer on the list is the Apple Mac Mini!

Not only is the Mac Mni the most must-have computer, but it's from C-Net that is typically skewed against Macs.

3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

I guess that's what you get when you get a must-have tech list from a bunch of IT people who are used to walking around with six pagers on their belts, three cell phones, and a Blackberry. :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, any must-have list that's this broad is just filler content, right? I mean it doesn't take any effort to put this sort of thing together, and there's no systematic thought (as is clear from the fact that it isn't even an ensemble of devices, as Freg3000 points out). I know that because I've done it soooo many times when I edited a newspaper. :D