iPod Mini cases?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by SkudShark, Mar 23, 2005.

1. SkudShark macrumors member

SkudShark

hey anyone reccomend a good case for the new mini's? Wish i coudl find somethign clear but not tacky to show off that new color but willing to sacrafice, the touch pad seems to welcome scratches rather easily =\

2. JzzTrump22 macrumors 65816

Look around on ebay. They have some really cool skins/cases for the ipod series. Whatever you do, stay away from those [offensive term removed] iPod socks. $30 for a little piece of fabric for your iPod is rediculous.

3. SAdProZ macrumors 6502

SAdProZ

Best All Around iPOD MINI case

the INCASE sleeve is by far the best, by my personal taste. I wanted to use my ipod for biking and walking in the city. I wanted something I could throw in my bag on my way to school, or something i could put in my front jeans pocket, utilizing an attachment clip. And i found it at the apple store. Heres the link. INCASE iPOD MINI Sleeve

I didnt want scratches, I didnt want thumb prints, but I wanted to use it ruggedly and frequently. I've had it for almost a year now and it still looks brand new (The iPOD mini, that is). Im surprised every time i take it out the sleeve. :cool: