iPod mini rebate

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by 325, Sep 9, 2005.

1. 325 macrumors newbie

I bought an ibook and an iPod mini from the Apple online store. I've received the ibook and an invoice for my ibook only in my email account. i have yet to receive my iPod mini.

I called Apple to see if i need an actual receipt in order to get the free iPod mini rebate and the lady said i just have to send the invoice of my ibook and the invoice of my mini along with the rebate coupon.

I just want to make sure if I need to have both of the 2 purchases on an actual receipt. What did the other members who purchased online send with the rebate coupon?

thanks

2. Cfly macrumors regular

i printed the reciept off from the online store, hopefully that will work

3. Naimfan macrumors 68040

Naimfan

Note that you must also send in the UPC codes from the boxes--you must cut them out and enclose them.

Bob

4. stonyc macrumors 65816

stonyc

Same here, I printed them off of my online store because I couldn't find the mailed invoices at the time. Got my rebate check 2 days ago. :)

5. Cfly macrumors regular

how long did it take to get the check.

6. galstaph macrumors 6502a

galstaph

I just placed my order (lst night @ 11pm), what do I do on the off chance my ibook arrives on the 25th or something?? will apple still give me the rebate as the invoice is for the 9th???

7. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

When I last read the fine print of the rebate it said that all products would have to be received by the 24th and be postmarked... I'd call Apple to double check if I were you. Better safe than sorry! :eek:

8. 325 thread starter macrumors newbie

Are you talking about the Order Summary? that's all I could find on the online store.

thanks

9. 325 thread starter macrumors newbie

It says on my rebate coupon that the envelope must be postmarked within 45 days of your purchase date. :)

10. galstaph macrumors 6502a

galstaph

I just talked to apple and they said the order must be before the 24th (doesn't have to be recieved by the 24th) :D
    that made me feel better, so did saving some more money and buying the express ship option while on the phone ;)

11. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

That's awesome! Ah yes, the promo code, right? ;) Yes I read different threads... I'm glad everything worked out. Congrats on your purchase. :cool: