iPod Mini Regent Street

Discussion in 'iPod' started by nickgoldman, Sep 29, 2005.

1. nickgoldman macrumors member

does anybody know if there are any ipod minis new or refurbished either 4 or 6 gb as my friends wants a mini not a nano

2. iminimac macrumors regular

i have seen ipod minis in john lewis here in southampton and i expect that their would be a few in london so you could check there

3. cheekyspanky macrumors 6502a

cheekyspanky

Plenty still available in places like PC World, Currys etc. You know, those places where you go in and find a year old iMac/Powerbook etc still on display as the latest model..!

4. DarkNetworks macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

No idea...my parents were there two weeks ago and they saw there're a few minis lying there...

5. R.Youden macrumors 68020

R.Youden

I have a brand new 4GB silver mini that has only been opened to ensure that it works. Let me know if you are interested...

6. AlBDamned macrumors 68030

AlBDamned

Not sure if they are actually still selling them but I think they maybe, as they're still on full display at the Regent Street store (as of yesterday). Try calling - though you might be transferred to somewhere in Asia!

Regent Street Store: 020 7153 9000

7. steve_hill4 macrumors 68000

steve_hill4

I've been off work for a week, but our branch, Nottingham, had tons of 4Gb silvers left and reasonable amounts of the others, with a few still arriving every other day. If you do find a store without stock of the one you want, just ask them to transfer one from another branch or a charge and send, (it will be about a week, but it will get sent straight from the store with stock to your home at no extra cost).

Back at work tomorrow. :(

8. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

0207 is a london area code fyi, 0207 = central london 0208= outskirts.