iPod Mini update?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by SkudShark, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. SkudShark macrumors member


    Mar 19, 2004
    Is there any foreseable update for the Mini or is it safe to buy it now? My campus has a bunch and its $229.

    Safe to buy or wait? I don't wnat full size iPod and I don't care about possible video in the 4th gen standard size :)
  2. jxyama macrumors 68040


    Apr 3, 2003
    i doubt it, only because there are people still waiting to get hold of the mini. until the demand stablizes, i doubt apple will bother releasing updates.
  3. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus


    Mar 10, 2004
    Bergen, Norway
    They haven't even been released in the rest of the world, yet...

    I think updates are the least of your problems... If you can get your hands on a mini for $229 then get one, they're awesome... I just love my little green companion... ;)

Share This Page