iPod Mini website- coming soon!

Discussion in 'Mac Scene' started by Freedomservers, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Freedomservers macrumors newbie

2. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

That site is terribly slow....Everything looks as it has been Photoshop-ed really badly....

3. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

I like the color scheme and I don't think it loaded too slowly. Some of the images might be a LITTLE unprofessional and all of them could use being a little higher quality. I think you should use a high enough quality that there aren't appreciable artifacts. That would help the site a great deal.

Other than that, is this site unique in any way? How does it aim to differentiate itself from the countless other 'Pod sites out there?

4. thegeek187 macrumors member

i agree the site is slow and stuff looks photoshoped

5. michaelrjohnson macrumors 68020

i think the design is fine, (its just VERY graphical). however, i do not know if this is YOUR site or not, but it begs the question: is this site really necessary? will it provide more useful information that is not already provided at well-established sites like ipodlounge, or ipodhacks?

6. Freedomservers thread starter macrumors newbie

does it matter?

last time i checked there were no rules on what websites you could and couldn't put online.

iPod mini is a new product from apple. I knew it would be a popular product so i decided to make a site about it. Yes.. i realize that the mini and original iPod are very similar. But still, how many iPod "mini" websites are out there??

...any "new" iPod Mini users out there? Not just some Original iPod owner who may not be as excited about the Mini as I am??