iPod Mini

Discussion in 'iPod' started by zap2, Oct 10, 2005.

1. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Ok crazy right but

I have an iPod Nano(Black ) and a white 20gb iPod w/color screen, i have also had a 1gb shuffle and a gold iPod Mini and some how i feel the Mini was the best, hard to scratch,nice size(not to small not to big) Nano is to skin, i like it its great but im afraind im going to hurt it!

Crazy right?

i love all my iPod there great music player but my Mini was my favorite!

2. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

3. danny_w macrumors 601

I don't own any iPod, but I did recently buy an iPod nano and returned it without opening it (and it was a black 4GB too!). I had finally decided to get a mini as my first iPod, and then Apple discontinued it and came out with the nano, which just seems too small and flimsy to me. I'm sure it is a great iPod in many respects, but it is not a mini. I may eventually buy a mini before they are all gone.

4. muffinman macrumors 6502

muffinman

SAME

I love my mini. its durable, and even if i drop it, there are no scratches. ive had mine for 4 months and i havent got a scratch.

5. TrumanApple macrumors member

i love my nano

6. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

I had the same plans as you, but it increasingly looks like the opportunity to buy a mini is coming to a close or may even be over. I only have a few more places to check ... then I will have to choose something from the current and new choices supposedly coming this week.

7. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

I agree. The nano just doesn't have the same solid feel in your hand as a mini. That said though, even after just a month of use, I can't live without a color screen. I think Apple should of just added a color screen to the mini and been done with it. I sure would of jumped on that.

8. Xeem macrumors 6502a

Xeem

Minis are durable, good-looking, and more practical. Nanos are unbelievably cool. Both of them have their good points.