Ipod Mini

Discussion in 'iPod' started by M. Malone, Dec 20, 2005.

1. macrumors 6502a

M. Malone

Hello all, I wanted to know if anyone knew of a reliable place to get a sliver iPod Mini 6gb from, I also would prefer not paying more than 250, I just don't like all the other iPods cause they seem too flimsy for me, thanks.

2. g^3
    macrumors member

3. thread starter macrumors 6502a

M. Malone

I'm about to order it now, but I wanna know if refurbished is as good as new? I'm assuming NO scratches, but I'm concerned about the battery, is it new?
    Thank

4. g^3
    macrumors member

in my experience, refurbished is as good as new, you also get the 1 yr warranty and the option of purchasing applecare. order it before its gone!

5. thread starter macrumors 6502a

M. Malone

g^3 man thank you so much, your message "order it before it's gone!" made me hurry, right after I order it, the website says it's sold out, YES! but one more question about this 6gb mini, is it the one with the updated battery life? cause I use to have the first iPod min that came out...thank you so much

6. g^3
    macrumors member

yup, 6gb means it's the 2nd generation with the extended battery life. glad to be of some help.

7. macrumors 6502a

I almost bought one until I saw the (about) $30 shipping charge to Canada. I guess I should have bought 2 and ebayed one to subsidize the price of the other one :)

Greg

8. macrumors 6502a