iPod Mini..

Discussion in 'iPod' started by atomvik, Aug 19, 2006.

1. atomvik macrumors newbie

well i know this isn't the marketplace, but i have a brand new factory sealed ipod mini (blue 4 gb) and i was wondering where the best place to sell it would be? i mean on amazon they are going for 350 and ebay i can't really tell, but what's the most profit i could make on a never opened ipod mini?

2. MattyMac macrumors 68000

MattyMac

I think if you post good pictures and have a good feedback rating...ebay is the place to go!

3. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

Personally I would be very tempted to keep it but yes, the best place to sell it would be on ebay I would think

4. Hudgie macrumors member

I would definitely put it up on craigslist first, especially if you lvie in a big city. It won't hurt, and it could save you eBay's fees. If you're not happy with the offers, you can always go to eBay.

5. Sesshi macrumors G3

Sesshi

ebay. People have no concept of value there, they just get caught up in the joy of bidding I guess. I've made an absolute killing sometimes on sales.

Beware of scams as ever, but ebay would definitely be the place to go.

6. MattyMac macrumors 68000

MattyMac

Yes I agree...I would keep it. I am kicking myself now because I got a free iPod mini with last years student union promo and I sold it factory sealed over ebay. I really wish I would have held onto it:(

7. atomvik thread starter macrumors newbie

But what's the point of holding onto a factory sealed mini? I mean is it for personal satisfaction or future profit.

8. MattyMac macrumors 68000

MattyMac

Most likely Future Profit $:D $:D $:D $:D $:D

9. ipodcentral112 macrumors regular

Take it to ebay, or post in in the marketplace here, theirs is always a chance a fellow macrumors member would like it!