ipod mini's in the uk - when?!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by sleeping in, Mar 1, 2004.

1. sleeping in macrumors newbie

i know its "april" - but has there been any indication of WHEN in april?

sorry if this has been asked before, i searched but got nothing...

also, if anyone knows - when will see them on amazon for pre-ordering?

i have the £'s sat waiting but if it turns into the end of april/beginning of may i may say to hell with it and get a 20gb...

2. jimsowden macrumors 68000

jimsowden

I would call up MacMall, CDW, or any other US mail vendor and see if they are willing to ship internationally. I hear some are if the money is right. :D I wouldn't order from amazon, though dependable the first to get anything is those who pre-order directly from apple.

3. filmmaker2002 macrumors regular

I have silver one I could ship to you if you really wanted one.

4. sleeping in thread starter macrumors newbie

i would order from apple for the educational discount, but amazon tend to have things up for pre-order well in advance, so i was hoping they would be my indicator for when i could buy from apple...

i dont have a credit card so i dont know about buying from a US vendor... is it even legit to do that?

and thanks, filmmaker, but it has to be green :D
    or blue :confused:

:D

5. filmmaker2002 macrumors regular

hey man, I can order a get a green one or blue one for you at my local Apple Store for edu discount since I am a student and ship it to the UK for ya...no problem, just cover my costs and consider it my good deed for the week. let me know...filmmaker2002@mac.com