Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swy32x

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2005
Would you take a photo of you holding it, then cut your fingernails and take another pic?

I want to see if I need to keep up my hand hygiene as to not dirty mine.

Would you also take a picture of it sitting next to a credit card? Serious about that one.

clayj

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Snowy28 said:
Would you also take a picture of it sitting next to a credit card? Serious about that one.
Perhaps in the morning... and I'll make sure to cover up all of the name and numbers on my credit card first. :cool:

BakedBeans

macrumors 68040
May 6, 2004
What's Your Favorite Posish
am i the only one that thinks the ipod nano sucks? i mean sure its the best god darn thing ive ever seen but come one, who really wants to create such attention with such an amazing product... i mean duh.

.mp3

macrumors member
Mar 2, 2005
Sweden
Question to clayj

clayj: Can you take a photo of the headphone that included with your iPod nano, make sure that the 3,5mm contact is in the picture :D

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
Heebly bajeeblie! THERE'S A SPECIAL BAG THAT COMES WITH IT!?

I may just have to ask my favorite genius-in-training/clerk for one, just to have it..

oh man
I can't believe the screen on that thing! From the charging picture, that thing is just.. DAYMN!
So crisp, so bright....

4 gigs is nothing near big enough for me, but.. i want it!

Do you think I could use it with my firewire cord from my 3G iPod?

Man, that nano... so nice!

and a piccie request!
Take it with a shoe, a LIGHTLY buttered piece of toast, and a television.
:D:D

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
katie ta achoo said:
and a piccie request!
no no, be more specific, e.g.: a Nike sports shoe, a piece of toasted granary bread (medium thickness) with Lurpak slighly salted butter and a Sony 32" widescreen...

i'm sure clayj will produce the goods for us :)

hmm i wonder if the london store has those bags, maybe i'll just try to get a bag!

DJY

macrumors 6502a
Dec 20, 2003
Canberra AUST
clayj said:
To answer Gary's question, yes: Multiple iPods can play nicely with each other now... see the attached screensnip.

That is great news!
Whilst I don't think I'll have them both attached to my PB at the same time... I don't want to muck up my 3G 40GB iPod which has my entire 30 GB of music on it... cause I really really want to go find one of these tomorrow!!!!

Wonder if there are any in Australia yet?!?!?
Heard a few resellers hoping to get them in tomorrow!

drewl... new toy time I think!
Thanks for the info - saves me having to search to find that out myself!

clayj

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
katie ta achoo said:
Heebly bajeeblie! THERE'S A SPECIAL BAG THAT COMES WITH IT!?
Right now there is... don't know for how long.

katie ta achoo said:
Do you think I could use it with my firewire cord from my 3G iPod?
Only to charge it. Firewire isn't supported for data transfers. There's a thread on this somewhere here...

katie ta achoo said:
and a piccie request!
dietcokevanilla said:
no no, be more specific, e.g.: a Nike sports shoe, a piece of toasted granary bread (medium thickness) with Lurpak slighly salted butter and a Sony 32" widescreen...
OK, y'all are officially insane. (Although I do have a 32" widescreen Sony, DCV.)

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
I just called the Annapolis Store, and they said to check back after 1:00.

If they don't have it, I will just put myself out of my misery and order the effing thing.

clayj

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
iGary said:

If they don't have it, I will just put myself out of my misery and order the effing thing.
The Store here in Charlotte said the same thing yesterday... I called in the morning and they said "maybe later today (Thu), maybe tomorrow". When I called in the mid-afternoon, they said "we have them in". So I'd guess that they're going to be cagey about it until they actually come in.

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
When the minis were in short supply after their introduction, I just asked a store staff to reserve one for me. They called me once they had it in.

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
iPod nano

My mom had a 4gb black nano in the car waiting for me after school so I figured I'd post three out of the many pics I took.

nano1.jpg

nano2.jpg

nano3.jpg

The cable coming out of it is for my Soundsticks II which sound even better hooked up to this thing :).

kgarner

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2004
Utah
I hope you worship the ground your mom walks on. That would totally make my day (well longer actually) if my wife picked me up with the latest apple goody or something. Your mom isn't looking to adopt, is she? ;)

ph0rce

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2005
kgarner said:
I hope you worship the ground your mom walks on. That would totally make my day (well longer actually) if my wife picked me up with the latest apple goody or something. Your mom isn't looking to adopt, is she? ;)

Can i join the que??? my parents would never do that! i would love to have an apple store like in my local town... Oh well... One day... when i move to california :D

DJY

macrumors 6502a
Dec 20, 2003
Canberra AUST
iGary said:

I rang the two resellers here in Canberra, and they said they wouldn't be getting any till mid next week?!?!?!!

:eek: :mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.