Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrgreen4242

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 10, 2004
I ordered an iPod mini waaaaay back on the tenth... on the 15th it finially shipping, but according to the tracking page it's been sitting in Shanghai since then! It says that it will be delivered on or by the 22nd (2 days after it was supposed to be delivered :(). Is this normal? To sit in Fedex's warehouse for 4 days?

I'm getting a little concerned that it won't get here on time. It's a gift for my sister from my mom and I, and I was hoping to give it to her before all the Christmas stuff starts so she could use it while driving to and from family, etc.

Rob

benj04

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2004
The same happened with my iBook. It did nothing for 4 days until I phoned Apple and then 5 minutes later the tracking updated with new info. I suggest you phone Apple.

The UK Apple site is still saying you can order by today for delivery before Christmas, haha, as if I say!

TBR

macrumors 6502
Feb 14, 2004
Blackpool - England
My iPod's been sitting in the warehouse in LUTTERWORTH (uk) since the 9th of december, pretty p***ed off about it, going to have to ring them later.

benj04

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2004
TBR said:
My iPod's been sitting in the warehouse in LUTTERWORTH (uk) since the 9th of december, pretty p***ed off about it, going to have to ring them later.

That is where my iBook has been for over a week. So much for 2-3 days delivery. It's been 8 [working days] :( But finally, tomorrow, it WILL arrive.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.