iPod Photo drops most accessories....

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by corywoolf, Feb 27, 2005.

1. corywoolf macrumors 65816

corywoolf

I knew that the new ipods didn't come with a firewire cable anymore, but now they don't come with a dock, or a av cable! Holy cow. I got the 40 GB ipod photo and it has a dock, case, firewire cable, usb 2.0 cable, stickers. I guess they average joe doesn't use the photoshow output enough to include the cable. And no dock for the top of the line ipod, Have you gone mad apple? It is bitter sweet to know that I have a $500 ipod photo 40GB and it came with all the accessories except a remote, but I already had one. But The 60 GB is now only $450! Well I guess I would rather pay that price for what I use it for. But when your main selling poit is a photo displaying ipod, shouldn't you at least throw in an av cable?

2. ClarkeB macrumors 6502

ClarkeB

3. corywoolf thread starter macrumors 65816

corywoolf

yeah, not for me, I didn't see any page 2 news or page one news on it, But yeah I knew about the ipod not coming out with firewire the day it came out, I looked on apple's site and saw that it said usb 2.0 but I didn't even think to look for anything else they left out. But Yeah I guess thats why it's only $450 instead of $500

and yes I can say "Sooo 4 days ago" ;)