iPod photo in Europe...

Discussion in 'Community' started by AmigoMac, Nov 19, 2004.

1. AmigoMac macrumors 68020

AmigoMac

Hi all, my iPod photo is here, arrived today at 11:00 CET, it's amazing, right now I'm syncing it with my libraries.

Review to be updated. :cool:

2. Veldek macrumors 68000

Veldek

3. AmigoMac thread starter macrumors 68020

AmigoMac

Personal review:

Hallo!

(A lot of our US friends have already the iPod photo, AKA photoPod ;) , but the german crowd has been waiting for the little, tiny and beautiful pod)...

I won't post photos (by now) because I consider you have to see it personally, it's amazing, the screen quality is really good, it becomes a "Sehr gut" (Amigo testware & Kontrolle) :cool: , a bit thicker than the 3G but if you had a 2G you know what you will get, you won't notice it at all, I mean, if you will complain about it against the 15 hours battery life and the photo slideshow feature... :mad: ;) ... Contacts, Calendar, Notes & games ... Wahnsinn ... (it doesn't display the contact photo, though :( , I hope a fix for that), I already did a slideshow to my family, (prima, einfach klasse) ...
    the first sync took a long but I can understand that, not a problem, I was at lunch ;), standing every 5 min. up, just to see how it looks :p ...

I'm really happy, the waiting paid off but apple should take care with dates they *promised*, X-mas has started. :D

4. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

sounds awesome... maybe after the new year i'll suck it up and replace my 3rd gen... the battery life is terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible

5. AmigoMac thread starter macrumors 68020

AmigoMac

Sorry for the bad photo :eek:

Nice match... Gotta change my sig. ;)

Attached Files:

6. takao macrumors 68040

takao

congrats on your setup..that would be exact the one i want as well....oh the envy ;)

i've 360 euro on my savings account saved up but i wait at least untill the 31.12 (an austrian ISP is having a promotion where you can win a ipod mini each day... and i'm hoping ;) )