iPod Protection

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Loft, Aug 24, 2005.

1. macrumors newbie

Ey guys! I just got a new iPod from Apple since my previous one broke down (I was lucky, there were only a few weeks left on my warranty). I never really did put a sleeve or a case on it because I also use the iPod in my car. I have to hook it up to a Dension Icelink craddle so the bulky cases won't do. Do you have aby suggestions? I mean, is there an iPod skin that only just protects it without adding to the size? Thanks!

2. macrumors newbie

strange_lilgirl

Maybe one of those would be okay.
    http://www.iskin.com/products.html
    I have one myself and I like it really much; it's not oversized and it protects my iPod quite well. :)

3. macrumors newbie

4. macrumors 68020

jayscheuerle

Right behind my eyeballs, around 2 inches back. We
    Why protect it? My mini just goes into my pocket with keys, change, etc., toss it here and there. As long as it works. It's not like I'm going to sell it someday..

5. macrumors 68030

BlizzardBomb

Mini's are much more durable than regular iPods :)

6. macrumors member

Because there are anal-retentive people like ME who like to keep their ipods looking shiny and new for their own aesthetic purposes. :)

7. macrumors 68020

jayscheuerle

Right behind my eyeballs, around 2 inches back. We
    I used to be that way about material things, but they end up owning YOU that way instead of the other way around. I'd love for my mini to get to a state of looking like it's been through a war zone (assuming it would still work), with scratches and dents and in the best of all worlds, aluminum that would rust!

8. Moderator

Mitthrawnuruodo

Staff Member

You might find some advice in the most recent iPod protection-thread, or one of many an older threads with similar topic... :rolleyes:

9. macrumors 6502

I'm an ipod sock fan, it's perfect for putting my ipod in my pocket or my purse. It doesn't add any bulk and is easily removable.

Plus the colors are fun :)

allison.

10. macrumors 6502a

Hmmm??!!! Thats a tough one, I don't know what case would work with that?! All I can say is I have the Agent 18 Clickshield, and I freakin' love it!
    Sorry, I couldn't be more helpful.