iPod PSP sales comparison

Discussion in 'Games' started by maneeshpan, Jan 1, 2007.

1. maneeshpan macrumors newbie

A while back I found a thread here where an individual was asking for a site that gave information about video game sales in regards to the console wars.

I found the information on http://www.vgcharts.org to be very interesting it even had sales figures broken down in handheld console devices -- with sales figures for the Nintendo DS versus PSP.

I was wondering if there was a site that would give a similar comparison to the iPod and PSP and/or comparison of Game Boy Advance to PSP DS and vice versa.

Happy New Year to everyone!

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Unfortunetly the figure on the site have been widly dissputed from all the manufacturers / sides so I wouldnt put too much faith in that site. :)

3. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Comparing iPod to PSP sales is kind of pointless. Different beast.

4. Sesshi macrumors G3

Sesshi

It's an odd thing about the PSP. On the face of it it's my perfect machine but I just don't use as often as I thought I would.

5. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

I think thats the opinion of most of the people who have one. I imported mine when it launched in Japan Dec 2004, and must admit it's spent more time on the shelf gathering dust than actually being played.