Ipod Refurbs..?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by mikebatho, Oct 24, 2005.

1. macrumors 6502a

I'm wondering if Apple refurb ipods on their site, can anyone who has bought one from their let me know their opinion of them? Qulaity, apearance & price, compared with new...?

2. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nobody has any experience of refurbished ipods....?

3. macrumors member

I bought a 3g about a year ago and the thing looked perfect no scratches or anything but the battery life wasn't too good.

Nick

4. macrumors 68000

Jovian9

5. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Excellent. That is just what I was after, the apple refurb prices.

I could find a link to the refurb store, but only with the details of the 10am opening time...

Good work fella!!!!!!

6. macrumors regular

I checked that link, and there are 15 refurbished ipods with the details and prices. They're from 21% up to 43% of the original price depending on the model state they are..

7. macrumors newbie

I just received a refurbed ipod mini 4gb in pink to give as a present, and after examination it looked virtually 99.9% mint and as new! Only diff is the box it comes in isn't the original mini packaging... however it is still packed very presentable and in a nice apple cardboard box with foam liners inside with all the original books, cd, and accessories. The equipment came in their clear plastic wrappers - very professional and presentable. Not bad for $159 eh?!!

8. macrumors 68000

nomad01

That link is for the US Store I think. The UK Store is open at 10 tomorrow if you want to check UK prices.

From memory there were some iPods in the Refurb Store last week but I can't remember prices, sorry.