iPod screen avatars

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MacsRgr8, Oct 8, 2005.

1. MacsRgr8 macrumors 604

Sep 8, 2002
    The Netherlands
    Just curious.... did I miss something??

Seem to see more and more avatars of iPod (color) screens, playing one of the same 30 songs....

Just two examples:

iGary and PlaceOfdis

Seen more of you lot ;)
    Have I missed something, or am I just thick? They look fun, but I wonder why some of you suddenly have similar 'tars.

Attached Files:

2. homerjward macrumors 68030

May 11, 2004
    fig tree
    combined, the 30 of them spell out the think different poem. (except the "we make tools for these people" part iirc)
    it's prolly just one of the demi-gods' 'tar games (keira hair, beanies, etc.)
  3. jsw Moderator emeritus

Mar 16, 2004
    Andover, MA
    There must be some sort of "special" tier of contributors, because I have no idea where that iPod theme came from.

Of course, this brings back memories of being the last one picked in gym class, never being asked to the cool parties....

*** runs away sobbing ***
  4. MacsRgr8 thread starter macrumors 604

Sep 8, 2002
    The Netherlands
    Yeah, it's not that all contributors or demi-Gods have them...
    Just some of them.

Hmm.... some secret community within this community..... hmmm....
    *** looking very secretive around ***
  5. DJY macrumors 6502a

Dec 20, 2003
    Canberra AUST
    You sure you have worked it all out?
    Mmm secret group within a group... and they probably killed JFK?

no wait there is a secret forum...
    with a secret handshake...
    with insider knowledge of what is happening week for the "One More Thing..."... which is why they all have iPod avatars?
  6. XNine macrumors 68040

Apr 7, 2005
    Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    So, do you have it all figured out yet, cos I'd really like to know what the hell is going on around here.

I mean, you mention you see all of these avatars around here, but who's?! You mention some kind of conspiracy by people, but who?! Who is they? And this "secret forum" you go on and on about.

I've never seen such a thing!

I mean, if everyone were as stealthy as me, the y could get away with something liek that. But they're not, and they won't, and they can't. Becuase their girlfriend will just come runnin back to me.

Hey, don't hate the playa, hate the game. Or something like that.

Strangely enough, I know what you speak of. I've seen a few people around here running around with these groovy avatars. Course, there's also people ripping of those avatars for their own uses.

7. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

May 2, 2005

Oh, especially that 840Quadra fella! He filled up my PM box! I went from 0 to 23! it's crazy!

I love it!

/I keed, I love ya 840!
    //I love alls y'alls MacRumorers!
    ///Ooo.. How you doin'?