iPod Shuffle Cases

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by dotdotdot, Apr 17, 2005.

1. dotdotdot macrumors 68020

Jan 23, 2005
    OK, so yesterday I got my iPod shuffle 1GB for school and music! It is an amazing player - its so small and sounds great, I am beginning to prefer it over my 3G 20 GB...

I put it around my neck with the lanyard this morning and went to my sisters softball game, where I listened to it a lot. Well, they asked me to help with stuff, so I put it in my pocket, caseless...

Now, I finally got it all out, but there was some stuff in the slider on the back afterwards... so, I need a case.

I can spend about $30... any suggestions?

I was thinking about getting an iPod Shuffle Sports Case from Apple...

I really want the Griffin ones in may, but those come out in May and I need one now...
  2. dotdotdot thread starter macrumors 68020

Jan 23, 2005
    Can anyone reply within the next five minutes? I'm leaving to buy the Apple case in 5 minutes if there are no replies
  3. The Tuck macrumors 6502

The Tuck

Jun 8, 2003
  4. rickvanr macrumors 68040

Apr 10, 2002
    I agree, I like the sports case as well..
  5. dotdotdot thread starter macrumors 68020

Jan 23, 2005
    OK, so I got the sports case, and...

I love it. It is amazing! Rubber pads are great for the gym (so far only where I used it) and it doesnt get dirty! Also, it won't accidently turn off, as you need to remove the back to power it on/off, check battery, etc. - and removing the back couldn't be easier.