iPod skins

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by BiPolar, Sep 6, 2004.

1. BiPolar macrumors member

Oct 5, 2003
    I'm looking into getting a skin for my ipod, and have looked at reviews and narrowed my choices down, but was hoping for some insight. I often have my dock connector plugged in, rarely have it belt clipped(usually in my pocket or my hand or car) and want something that is unobtrusive and keeps the form factor small.

I think i've narrowed it down to the iskin exo2, the lajo exo2, or the new power support silicone jacket. Any thoughts?
  2. daxdagr8t macrumors member

Jun 1, 2004
  3. BiPolar thread starter macrumors member

Oct 5, 2003
    yeah, i looked at it, but I was looking for something with a little bit of shock/drop protection.

Also, are the reviews about dust/debris collection on the rubber/silicone cases as bad as they sound? Will a wet cloth wipe it off easy or do i have to remove the ipod and wash it?
  4. bobpensik macrumors regular

Aug 21, 2003
    Calgary, AB
    iSkin is awesome! i have it on my iPod and will NEVER take it off!

Wonderful product
  5. dejaentendu macrumors newbie

Aug 4, 2004
    Roseville, CA/Santa Barbara, CA
    Anybody else have any suggestions for 4G cases? I'm almost set on getting an iSkin evo2, but those PodSleevz also look interesting. The Vaja cases seem to be the best looking IMO, but I don't have $70.00 to spend here.
  6. hcuar macrumors 65816

Jul 23, 2004
    I like the iSkin eVo2 better. I think the Vaja looks too much like the 70's funk. ;-)