iPod Socks Shipping Now?!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by sockeatingdryer, Nov 25, 2004.

1. sockeatingdryer macrumors regular

sockeatingdryer

I ordered my iPod Socks from the Apple Ed. Store yesterday, and in the product description it said that they do not ship until 4 December. Yet this morning I recieved a 'shipment notification' email. Has anyone else gotten this? Or better yet, has anyone recieved their socks? :confused:

2. Inkmonkey macrumors 6502

Great Searching Squirrel Monkeys! Do a search of the forums. I know a few people have received them and posted.

3. sockeatingdryer thread starter macrumors regular

sockeatingdryer

Great Annoying Uppity Search-Nazi Turd Monkeys! If you don't have something positive to contribute, don't post at all!

4. Inkmonkey macrumors 6502

Great Raging Red Uakaris! I thought I was giving you some positive feedback in that you should search before posting a new thread. Thems is the forum rules.
    But I guess what you really wanted was for someone to do the hard work for you. Well here ya go then...
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=97801

5. sockeatingdryer thread starter macrumors regular

sockeatingdryer

Maybe that was a mad response. I searched after you made that post, and foud that thread, but I had already scoured the titles, and there was no thread title mentioning pictures.
    And posts saying "DO A SEARCH!" are just as wasteful as redundant posts, which this thread really wasn't.
    But there was no need to get all uppity.

6. haiggy macrumors 65816

He's got a point.

7. StarbucksSam macrumors 65816

StarbucksSam

If it helps, my friend Adam said he ordered them and they shipped but he has not gotten them yet.

8. timsq macrumors regular

timsq

Got 'em and...

They are sooo nice. All the colors and the iPod people are in for a winter wonderland. I highly recommend these somewhat outrageously priced Apple® sock. The logo hoes will be out tonight!

9. sockeatingdryer thread starter macrumors regular

sockeatingdryer

Thanks! :)
    I'll be expecting them in the post tomorrow or Wednesday, according to FedEx.
    I'm very excited... the same day I'm supposed to recieve my EarJams. Double Trouble! LOL :)

10. jimsowden macrumors 68000

jimsowden

11. r6girl Administrator/Editor

r6girl

Staff Member

ugh, i gave in and ordered some socks from apple.com on the day after thanksgiving since i was ordering some gifts with the sale pricing anyway. i really don't need them, but they just look so, um, cute. well, i'm a girl, so i can get away with "cute" but what about the rest of you men buying cute little socks for your ipods? :p :D ;)

just kidding - i know they're not gender-restricted and there's a variety of colors to suit many tastes. i just wonder what targeted demographic group(s) apple's market research revealed for this particular product...

edit: forgot to mention that i initially got an estimated shipping date of mid-december or something, but then got a notice today stating they were being shipped out now. should have them in just a few days! woo hoo!

marianne