iPod sound booster

Discussion in 'iPod' started by PedroQ, Nov 14, 2005.

1. PedroQ macrumors member

Hey everyone, where can i get an ipod sound booster program? i found one on version tracker but it crashes everytime I open it. Thanks! :)

2. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

Turn off sound check and use one of the equalization settings. You can also buy third party sound boosters that run off AAA batteries.

http://www.boostaroo.com

3. mac 2005 macrumors 6502a

mac 2005

4. drater macrumors 6502a

drater

so if i'm deaf how can i use this? I love disclaimers, they are awesome, even though they never really mean anything...its called a 99cents lawyer...and many people don't know it.

This is interesting (take a law class with a pissed off lawyer, its really fun), you go snowboard and you see all the signs saying "watch out: ICE" "WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE...BLAH BLAH BLAH". The reason they put those signs up is because they are responsible. (just like a car garage is responsible if stuff get stolen from your car...even though on the back of your ticket it says they aren't...THEY ARE, DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM). This is the reason they pay for those cheap signs and deny it. Because, if they didn't have those signs they would be sued for every injury they get on those stairs. However, with those signs they only pay out about, lets say, $50,000 a month in claims. However, if they didn't have the signs they would pay out about $150,000 a month. BUT, if they were to heat their stairs so no one would get injured it would cost about $100,000 a month. (these are all examples people). So which option would you choose? hahahaha.

Ok, I'm so bored right now, I could careless about me playing my music so loud that it would hurt my ears...

5. PedroQ thread starter macrumors member

This is the same i found on version tracker, it crashes seconds before i open the app. Please let me know if you find others. Thanks anyway.