iPod to PA system wirelessly?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by patseguin, Aug 21, 2012.

1. macrumors 65816

patseguin

Anyone know of a way to transmit my iPod nano songs to a PA system wirelessly? I perform music live with backing tracks on the nano and I'd like to strap it on my wrist but not with a long cable...

2. macrumors newbie

3. macrumors regular

I am also looking for something to wirelessly transmit audio from my iPod. Unfortunately the product listed above won't work for me as I have an iPod classic with no Bluetooth inside. Is there any item like the Belkin TuneStage that isn't super expensive? I don't care if it plugs into the headphone port or the dock connector I would just like to use the iPod like a remote and transmit the audio to my stereo at school.
    Thanks!
    Macaddict16

4. macrumors newbie

Ah, sorry. Didn't see the nano part. Couldn't you just set up a playlist and use an apple dock and remote?

5. macrumors regular

That's how I have mine set up now, but I sometimes need to go back and forth between songs and different playlists and it is a pain to have to walk over while the kids are waiting.
    Thanks!
    Macaddict16

6. macrumors 601

Anonymous Freak

Here you go:

Audioengine AW2 iPod wireless audio transmitter and receiver.

Or, if your receiving device has Bluetooth: BluBridge Bluetooth® Music Transmitter for all iPods® with dock connector.

7. macrumors newbie

Suggestion!

I am connected iPod with PA System but it have long cable if want do connection cordless then visit this site http://odionix.com/
    they provide Great Pa system and they will suggest you better.
    ok..