iPod Touch 4G bluetooth won't discover anything

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Peytah, Nov 15, 2010.

1. macrumors newbie

Just bought a jawbone for my phone, and decided to see how well it works with my iPod. iPod won't even discover it. Then I tried other headsets on it. Won't find them either. Also will not find my phone.

I set BT on and it says it's discovering but nothing comes up.

However, my phone did find the iPod. But it won't connect for some reason.

2. macrumors regular

Megagator

I had a similar problem. At the Best Buy store over the weekend, I tried to have my iPod discover the one on display ( both were 4th gens). Same problem as you described, neither fond anything. Probably one of the quirks with Apple and Bluetooth...:(

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

4. macrumors regular

Similar problem but...

I have a similar problem with bluetooth, however, a bit different. My ipod touch (4g) finds the bluetooth built into my car (2010 Toyota Rav4) but when I attempt to put the code in the ipod for it to sync, it says "invalid code".

5. thread starter macrumors newbie

6. macrumors newbie

I have the same problem with my 32GB iPod Touch 4G. It won't even connect my my Macbook Pro... It's indeed annoying and i plan to visit my local Apple Store and set things straight. I Was told when i bought it that an iPod touch 4G CANNOT be repaired in anyway, as it is broken when opened. I therefore hope that i could get my money back and buy a PS3 instead... At least i know that works properly...