IPod touch 4G case that looks like an iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by callum23, Jan 3, 2012.

1. macrumors member

Can people please post iPod touch 4G cases that make it the same shape as an iPhone, or atleast similar? Cheers!

2. macrumors 68030

sracer

3. macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

This
    or the apple peal

4. macrumors member

Y would you want a case to make it look like an iphone?
    Like me, i have a lego case, so it is boxy. So every time i pull it out to do something, everyone is always, "Is that an iphone?" and then i have to stop wat i am doing, and tell them that it is a itouch, and that apple now is making them in white, and that i made this case out of lego and stuff.
    It gets annoying.

5. macrumors 68030

sracer

...because the design of the iPhone 4 is very nice. The design of the iPod Touch 4G does not have very good ergonomics. The sloping sides causes the buttons to be at an awkward angle. The CookieCase corrects that problem by making the edges "straight" and buttons easier to press.

The thread that I linked to includes a link to that Amazon page. That is where I bought mine.

If the original poster is in the US, the Apple Peel will not be of much use since they (or at least the models that I investigated) do not work with the GSM frequencies in the US.

6. thread starter macrumors member

I'm from Australia

----------

you and lots of other posts all point to the CookieCase so I think I'll get that! cheers

7. macrumors 68030

sracer

I think you'll be pleased with it. But keep in mind that the cookiecase back scratches if you just look at it. The clear smoke model hides scratches better than the gloss black model.

8. thread starter macrumors member

Yeah I wanted the solid black one but then people were saying it gets scratched easily so I think I'll go the clear one