Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by v2allen, Sep 2, 2010.
I have an iPod touch 2nd gem should I upgrade to the 4g or wait till 5th gen?
Heck yeah. I have a 3g that I've had for a few weeks and I'm still getting the 4g.
I don't see how they could improve it any more so get it.
Why not wait till the 8th Gen comes out?
Well do you want any of the new features compared to your older model???
i have a ipod 2g should i upgrade to 4g or new nano. I was thinking nano because i can get a liitle carried away and addicted to games without realising it. but i want an hd camera.
seriously...just get the touch. You'll regret not getting it
Get the touch. The new Nano is a big waste of money.
I know I am going to try them at the Apple Store first. I want to see how the Nano is different and how well I can adapt to the small touchscreen.
No, get the touch 1st gen... Why ask strangers what you should do?
I've got patience
I planned on selling my 3G 32GB Touch for $150 and upgrading to the 32GB 4G BUT, there are too many cons....they simply outweigh the pros.
The new 4G comes with plain earbuds (no mic or remote)
Camera...really in 2010 they offer a .7MP camera?
My current Touch is pristine...no real need to upgrade (but I would have found some excuse to if things were different)
I will wait for 5G !
1. The stock earbuds suck anyways. Just buy a quality replacement for $20.
2. MP does not equal image quality. Just wait until we get some real screenshots.
3. Can't really say anything on this one as it's an opinion, but if all you're waiting for is earphones with a remote (mic is built into the iPod) and a camera that takes bigger pictures, I would say these issues are very minimal. Maybe a 2 on a scale of 10.
1. laughable! quality replacements for $20? I was just commenting on the fact they chose not to include fundamental accessories.
2. true...I'll wait and see
3. I thought about "facetime" ...but really....do I need that in my life?!!!!
Don't get me wrong.... I wanted to get the new 4G....but for me, right now, I cannot justify it to myself, much less to my wife!!! ...so I will wait for 5G! Unless some disposable $$$ comes my way.
A pair of Koss in-ears: http://www.amazon.com/Koss-KE29E-Is...1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1283565986&sr=1-1 provide around the same quality as some $50+ pair sets of earphones and come with a lifetime warranty (volume slider included on cord).
Also, haven't tried these: http://www.amazon.com/KOSS-KEB40-Ea...1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1283566074&sr=1-1 but they look promising.
just buy some beats by dre