I have an ipod touch 5th generation since last year and the battery life has no problems at all. I can listen to music, surf the web watch videos for like few hours, the battery percentage would still be at 100%. But two days ago, my ipod has been giving me problems. I swear I didnt even use my ipod and the battery went from 100% to less than 20% in a few hours. And it also get a little warmed up. I thought it was maybe I didnt charge it properly or something but today, it happened again. I charged until 100%, and brought it with me to school as usual. The battery went from 100% to like 50% in like one hour. I WASNT EVEN USING IT. I decided to switch it off, and in the afternoon, i switched it on, it was less than 20% already. anyone experiencing the same thing??