iPod touch 5th gen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Resp2saveU, Mar 27, 2013.

1. macrumors newbie

Does anyone know how to get rid of a mouse pointer white dot that follows my finger around the springboard? I'm using 6.1.2. Please someone help. I would like to fix using ifile or any other easy fix if possible. Thank you.

2. macrumors 68000

Thetonyk123

Tweak list? And I'm not 100% sure of what you are talking about. White dot? Display recorder?

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

It's a white circle half the size of a dime and acts like a mouse pointer. Would not bother me however the white dot stays on the screen at last place touched. Please help me get rid of this. Thank you.

----------

How do I get to a " tweak list"

----------

please someone help me. Thank you, in advance

4. macrumors regular

Go into settings-general-accessibility-assistive touch and turn off. Somehow you turned this on.

5. thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you, but thats not it. That setting is turned "off". Any other suggestions?

6. macrumors regular

Are you jail broken?

Edit: never mind, I just looked up what iFile was, it's obvious to me now that you are jail broken. What apps do you have installed from cyndia?

7. macrumors 6502a

cobbyco

Perhaps you shouldn't install a million random tweaks.

Ask in the jailbreak forums rather than here. They know a lot more about tweaks. Also, here's a tip. Take a screenshot an upload it (not here, in a new thread in Jailbreak forum).

Someone close this.

8. macrumors newbie

i agree it,Perhaps you shouldn't install a million random tweaks.thanks [​IMG]