iPod touch 5th gen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Resp2saveU, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Resp2saveU macrumors newbie

Mar 26, 2013
    Does anyone know how to get rid of a mouse pointer white dot that follows my finger around the springboard? I'm using 6.1.2. Please someone help. I would like to fix using ifile or any other easy fix if possible. Thank you.
  2. Thetonyk123 macrumors 68000

Aug 14, 2011
    Tweak list? And I'm not 100% sure of what you are talking about. White dot? Display recorder?
  3. Resp2saveU thread starter macrumors newbie

Mar 26, 2013
    It's a white circle half the size of a dime and acts like a mouse pointer. Would not bother me however the white dot stays on the screen at last place touched. Please help me get rid of this. Thank you.

How do I get to a " tweak list"

please someone help me. Thank you, in advance
  4. jeans94621 macrumors regular

Jul 10, 2010
    Go into settings-general-accessibility-assistive touch and turn off. Somehow you turned this on.
  5. Resp2saveU thread starter macrumors newbie

Mar 26, 2013
    Thank you, but thats not it. That setting is turned "off". Any other suggestions?
  6. sexiewasd macrumors regular

Mar 14, 2012
    Back in Your Head
    Are you jail broken?

Edit: never mind, I just looked up what iFile was, it's obvious to me now that you are jail broken. What apps do you have installed from cyndia?
  7. cobbyco macrumors 6502a

Aug 6, 2012
    Perhaps you shouldn't install a million random tweaks.

Ask in the jailbreak forums rather than here. They know a lot more about tweaks. Also, here's a tip. Take a screenshot an upload it (not here, in a new thread in Jailbreak forum).

Someone close this.
  8. choseqi macrumors newbie

Jun 10, 2013
    i agree it,Perhaps you shouldn't install a million random tweaks.thanks [​IMG]