iPod Touch Must be shipping early!

Discussion in 'iPod' started by minlwintun, Sep 17, 2007.

1. macrumors newbie

Hey guys I just noted that Apple's online store posted a debit to my bank account for my Ipod Touch for an order I placed on the Press Conference day ... Must mean they are getting ready to ship this week!

-Min

2. macrumors 6502a

mojohanna

They have been in the stores for the last three days...........

3. macrumors 6502a

Stang68

yea, but the pre-orders havent shipped. This must mean they are shipping today.

4. macrumors regular

My iPod Touch preorder just shipped..........

Now I hope the screen doesn't have the dreaded shimmer or back to the Apple store it goes.

I "preordered" on Sept 5th within minutes of the Apple store coming back online after the Stevenote. Then all the Apple stores got them in last Thursday. Last time I ever preorder with Apple.com

5. macrumors newbie

Ipod Touch is in Glasgow Store

I went in today to buy a Macbook and iPod Nano for my sister when I heard an assistant saying to a collegue "ok there in the back- but not on display- can we sell them?" And you guessed it they had iPod Touches.

I bought a 16GB one in store- I'm not sure of stock numbers- whether there was just a few or tons - but all i can say is this thing is f££$ amazing !:)

-Applestore Glasgow rocks!

6. macrumors member

My iPod Touch 16GB shipped around 12:30pm today. I ordered on Sept. 5 @ 1:30 PDT.

7. macrumors regular

lordjonny

i ordered mine first thing on the 6th september so mines gotta ship soon, i thought they'd of shipped ages ago its really annoying as they in shops alredy, i want mine NOW!! lol

8. macrumors 68000

dextertangocci

9. macrumors 65816

That's interesting that the Apple Store has them in stock, particularly when Scotsys don't expect any stock before the "official release" on the 28th September.

Just wondering if I need to go through to an urgent business meeting in Glasgow this morning.....

10. macrumors 65816

Thanks for the heads-up about this, that's me back with a Touch. The Glasgow Store is looking very nice indeed.