iPod Touch Sync Issue

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by carrollf, Feb 13, 2008.

1. macrumors regular

carrollf

My 16GB iPod Touch (1.1.3 s/w version with update) has recently stopped syncing as I would expect. It does sync but does not sync every podcast that I has asked it to sync.
    In iTunes I selected [sync all episodes of selected podcasts]. However after sync, my iPod only contains some of the podcasts and has ignored many episodes. I dont understand. Can anyone help?

2. TEG
    macrumors 604

TEG

Is it set to only sync the checked ones or is the iPod full?

TEG

3. macrumors 68020

samh004

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

Some video podcasts won't sync if they aren't the right video type. The touch has limited support and not everyone makes their videos for the device.

4. thread starter macrumors regular

carrollf

iPod has 1.3 Gb of space and I would expect it to tell me that there is not enough space to sync - right??

Also, it is not checked to only sync checked songs.

This used never happen so I don't get it

5. thread starter macrumors regular

carrollf

Thanks Samh004

So do I need to convert them?

If I do convert them, can I get the conversion process to automatically remove the original?

6. macrumors 68020

samh004

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

You'd probably have to delete the original yourself but then they wouldn't be in the podcasts section anymore. They'd be your own movies I reckon.