iPod Video to revolutionize movie business

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Oct 10, 2005.

1. macrumors bot

Jul 5, 2003
  2. Administrator emeritus

Jun 28, 2002
    North Central Colorado
    before you go crazy, please note the humor tag.
  3. macrumors 603

Jun 25, 2002
    LaLaLand, CA
    It was chuckle worthy... but it's kinda sad that you had to point out that this is humor. :p
  4. macrumors regular

Mar 11, 2004
    the getting hit by the UPS truck was the best...

seriously thow, i love Apple. I think OS X is very good, stable for me, does what i need and does it well. When someone asks me what i suggest for a new pc, i say a Mac.

thats not to say that im ubsessed with Apple. I will not buy any piece of crap out there (Rokr anyone?) for the sake of a portion of it being made by Apple.

I do want very specific things from Apple thow, that they have yet to introduce.

I DO want a Video iPod
    I DO want a Tablet iBook or Powerbook (or at the least, break the 2ghz barrier)
    I'd like a Apple version of my Nokia 9500 communicator, or some other PDA / phone device

problem with Apple is, being realiviley small compared to the overall monstrosity that is the PC market, bringing any of these to light is a matter of knowing there will be at the least a decent amount of demand

It does not good to spend 8 months to a year in R & D for a product to fall flat on its face, no matter how pretty or small it is.

2 cents.
  5. macrumors 6502

Feb 18, 2002
  6. macrumors P6

Mar 20, 2004
    "Between the Hedges"
    Made me chuckle... the parody is dead on

Woof, Woof – Dawg [​IMG]