iPod Wannabe

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by bidge, Sep 25, 2002.

1. bidge macrumors 6502

2. Over Achiever macrumors 68000

Over Achiever

Hmm...well, at least it looks better than the eDigital ripoff, with the same features...still, I'm guessing many here won't like it. I like the recording to MP3 feature, and the FM tuner is nice, but USB 2.0? Too bad apple computers don't have usb 2.0 yet...*sigh*

Oh, heres a pic.

Attached Files:

3. thornycroft macrumors newbie

i would rather listen to my ipod any day the cool factor on that dosent compare wit the ipod:p

4. davidc2182 macrumors regular

cant apple sue?

apple should sue the pants off these people, its a frickin ipod with different color scheme, it even has a scroll wheel for ****s and giggles, how do people get away with this stuff? and USB2 oh please wait till firewire2 comes out and knocks the shiznat out of usb 2 fm tuner? whats the point of an fm tuner if only to add weight, reduce battery life and give crappy reception, you've got a 5 gig hard drive use it not the frickin radio, however the encoding and voice memo functs are nice, i bet it won't have break out, and i wonder who developed the os for bantam ?? now if they let you record to mp3 from the radio they would have a frickin RIAA suit up the anus, too bad they weren't stupid enough to do that.

5. thornycroft macrumors newbie

6. davidc2182 macrumors regular

at least i know i'm not nuts

somebody agreed with moi, so either we're both nuts, or we are both okdelydokely and who gives a hoot about usb 2, we need a g5 with multi core processing technology that is super scalar and 64 bit so we can do a waltz all over intels arse without dropping a frame intel = @$$ clown

7. G5orbust macrumors 65816

G5orbust

that is suck a ripoff taht apple could sue for copyright infringment! and usb2, pshhhhh. That stuff will be obsolete in one year. Firewire has proven itslef over and over for the past 5 or so years. i think firewire, not usb, was the best choice for macs.

8. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

i saw an ipod-ripoff 2 months after the original ipod came out...its weird how apple isnt going around suing off any company that steal's apple's work orwhatever...

9. G5orbust macrumors 65816

G5orbust

this is exactly like when the imac was a big hit and every pc manufacturer on the whole damn planet went for eitehr translucent, colored plastic cases or an all in one design. Even after the crt imacs were long past, you can still see some style accents left from taht era.