Ipod

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by realinspiration, Oct 29, 2003.

1. realinspiration macrumors newbie

I have a new ipod, and i've read as much as possible about the many problems people face, if you have a problem, please post it here and i'll try my best to help.

Now can any body tell me if it is possible for me to listen to music on the ipod in years, for example 90's soul, 90's hip hop or am i going to have to start putting all the music in diffeerent folders which will take me the whole of the next three months i should think, evenings only.

2. FightTheFuture macrumors 6502a

FightTheFuture

hey! i just posted a reply to your reply on an older thread!

sounds like you may be trying to make playlists on the go - ie... not using music match or iitunes. cause i don't see why you would have to put your music in any seperate folders! its quite easy with itunes... and with music match actually! here's the thread again :)

3. realinspiration thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks alot, it almost feels like i have been living in the dark ages and you have just brought the light.;)

Cheers!

you wouldent believe it if i told you i've been using MUSIC MATCH!:eek:

4. FightTheFuture macrumors 6502a

FightTheFuture

oh no:eek: music match! i had alot of problems getting that off of my system. iTunes is so much more user friendly of course, only drawback is you need win2000 or XP.