iPod

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by Spock, Aug 5, 2002.

1. macrumors 68000

Spock

I am looking for a really cheap iPod I don't need books the box nothing only the cable to hook it up I don't care if it is scracthed I just want one to use not to show off.

2. macrumors 6502a

Rajj

Dude, nobody is going to sale their iPod,:p it's to damn nice to give up!!:p

But good luck:D

3. macrumors regular

4. macrumors regular

I have a friend who has a 5 gig he is a pc user and bought the ipod and has been using it on my mac and now that the PC models are coming out he wants to sell it and get a new one, are you still interested I am sure it is imaculate condition and I dont know what hed want for it but if your interested email me klbensonsk@mac.com and I will ask him

5. thread starter macrumors 68000

Spock

I am hoping maybe around $150.00-200.00 I may be crazy I don't know what they are worth used.

6. macrumors member

dude, you are crazy (no offense) unless you're talking about like one of the new 5GB ones, $225-275

7. macrumors newbie

5 gig model for $240

I have the Original 5 Gig model. I'd be interested in selling it for around $240. Paid the original $399 for it. Or you could buy a new one for around $320......b/c of tax. I have had a case for it since day one so it is in mint condition. Let me know if your interested.

8. thread starter macrumors 68000

Spock

Well I forgot being cheap and got a 20GB with a nice Bose QuietComfort Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headset.