iQase for iPhone - Which Is Your Favorite?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Photography, Jun 27, 2007.

?

What is your favorite iQase for iPhone?

1. iQase SKiN

7 vote(s)
    10.9%
  2. iQase SWiFT

16 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. iQase FLiP

3 vote(s)
    4.7%
  4. iQase RiTZ

7 vote(s)
    10.9%
  5. iQase SiDE

5 vote(s)
    7.8%
  6. None of them - I don't like these cases

23 vote(s)
    35.9%
  7. Other (specify in thread)

3 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. Photography, Jun 27, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015

macrumors 65816

Photography

Someone posted a link to the iQase website, which sells cases for iPhone, and they look very nice. Out of these cases, which do you believe is your favorite and why?

And do you prefer the SWiFT or the SiDE (I'm currently debating between these two cases and was wondering what y'all thought)? Also, do you believe investing in the FiLM is a good idea if you plan on getting one of these nice cases?

Just wondering what everyone's opinions were! :)

2. macrumors 68000

I ended up choosing the SWiFT (brown), no FiLM. :D

3. macrumors 6502

loudestnoise

I bought the black SiDE, and it should be here tomorrow. I paid for 2day shipping!

4. macrumors member

Black SWiFT headed my way :)

5. macrumors 6502

The swift is almost exactly what I'm looking for, I just wish it didn't have a belt clip. (although the clip it has appears to be very nice in the fact that it doesn't protrude from the case much)

6. macrumors 6502

I have a knock off version of this case in black for my treo. I would like to see a version for the iphone. For some reason I really like how it opens down instead of up.

[​IMG]

7. thread starter macrumors 65816

Photography

Thanks everyone for your comments and opinions thus far. I ended up choosing the SWiFT (Black), and I selected UPS 2 Day Air so it'll be here by this Friday in time to compliment my new iPhone! :D And I didn't purchase any FiLM either for it as I figured it'll be just fine without it.

coolosxapps

8. macrumors member

I ordered the Swift as well.....:D :apple:

9. macrumors 68000

Did you get a shipping notice already? Just curious because I haven't yet.

10. JNB
    macrumors 604

JNB

Black Swift.

I strongly prefer holsters that hug closely to the body. Nothing worse than a frigging bulge sticking out getting caught on stuff and banging into doorways, snagging getting in & out of cars, etc. Since I wear straight cut shirts untucked most of the time, I'd just as soon not have a lump on my hip.

11. thread starter macrumors 65816

Photography

Cool, great to hear :D :apple:

No, all I have is my Order Number, but I don't have any Tracking Number yet either. I do expect to get it this Friday in time for my iPhone since I purchased the UPS - 2nd Day Air shipping option to ensure prompt delivery. However, and I will be calling them tomorrow with the telephone number listed on their website to confirm this.

coolosxapps

12. macrumors member

i like this one crytal clear case that at&t will be selling for the iPhone

13. macrumors member

wouldnt the magnetic clip erase your flash memory? or mess somthing

14. Guest

no

15. macrumors 6502

loudestnoise

I ordered mine on Monday evening and paid 2day air and it is currently in Houston and shall be delivered tomorrow morning. I guess that's not exactly 2 day, but the guy was nice enough to ship both mine and my brothers in the same shipment.

16. macrumors regular

honestly i like the Ritz....only because when im using it i want unrestricted access. When im not using it, i dont want a chance at damage or fall out of the case .

17. macrumors demi-god

/dev/toaster

I want a side mount holster that has a flap that goes over the phone. I always wear my phone on my belt.

18. macrumors 603

roland.g

Belkin has a 'holster' like the swift that I like better.

19. macrumors 6502a

mulletman13

I've never personally been a fan of cases for iPods or iPhones or even other phones out there. I used to use an iSkin for my iPod, but I hated the added bulk, and it really hid the beauty of the device.

No way that I'm relying on the designers of the skin to show off my phone -- I'll let Apple's designers have their day when I show it off to everybody. Plus, cases essentially give you reason to not treat your phone as good as need be -- whereas using it 'unprotected' means that I know I have to treat it good. ... and from what I've seen it seems durable and uneeding of a case.

20. macrumors 6502

ejrizo

the only real case that i have liked so far has been the Belkin Acrylic case... i really like that case

21. macrumors 6502a

Steve1496

I've always been a fan of Vaja. They take about 2 weeks to make the case, but they're usually of high quality and genuine leather. iPhone cases are coming soon. I also like invisible shield although it may not be needed for iPhone due to its scratch resistant screen.

My favorite from iQase, though, would be the iQase Skin. I like cases that allow you to use the product with the case on.

Waiting for a few more to pop up before I order.

22. macrumors newbie

I ordered the Swift, SIde and Skin, ALL WITH FILM...because im getting 2 of them and me and the girlfriend are gonna decide on the cases we like by trying them!

23. macrumors 6502

loudestnoise

Ha, nice. Talk about case coverage. I actually ordered a case from myincipio.com before discovering the beauty that is iQase.

24. macrumors 68000

I received my tracking number late last night... scheduled for delivery tomorrow, unfortunately to work (which I won't be at all day). Guess I'll make a little trip to pick it up after the AT&T store...

25. macrumors 6502

loudestnoise

iQase has Arrived!

I just got my iQase(s) SiDEs in the mail and am so excited I had to take pictures of them. It even came with a ballpoint pen! Ha, not sure why, but it did. I got a black and a brown. One for me and my brother :D

Attached Files: