Iranian Soldiers found with Hezb dead! Crap!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by stubeeef, Aug 9, 2006.

1. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060809/ts_nm/mideast_lebanon_iranians_dc_2

2. Ugg macrumors 68000

Ugg

I'm not sure what your outrage is about. US soldiers have been found in some pretty compromising areas over the years, Iran Contra... and the US is of course doing all it can to arm Israel.

It's interesting that "no additional details" were released. Until independently verfied, this is little more than propaganda for the war mongerers.

3. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Its not a secret Iran /Syria are training and helping Hezbolla. What im concerned about is what the president of Iran plans on doing on Aug 22 which is suppose to be his official response to the U.S./UN asking for him to stop his Nuclear weapons program. I guess this day has significance if you are Muslim.

4. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

If the report is true, it wouldn't surprise me. This invasion has led to calls throughout the Middle East for support of Lebanon against Israel. That some may have answered the call is not surprising in the least. What would be of interest is if Iranian troops are there at the behest of Tehran. That would represent a widening of the war that many have warned against. All the more reason to stop this nonsense now.

5. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    World War III is officially going to be announced any day now. I can just feel it. Gas will be 7 dollars a gallon. Smokes will be 10 bucks a pack. Bread will be 4 bucks a loaf.

We're ****ed.

6. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

I think it is just a matter of time before Syria starts pouring into Lebanon.

stubeeef, are you ever going to change your avatar man? Seriously though, I find it nausiating and repulsive and because of it, I never visit this forum before eating.

7. elfin buddy macrumors 6502a

elfin buddy

Oi, this is shaping up to be an interesting summer (winter for those of us below the equator). I am very pessimistic about this whole situation. The world is its current state is much like the world just prior to WWI. The world is hungry for war, and it will settle for nothing less.

Oh, and I am in support of stubeeef's avatar...I chuckle and sometimes outright laugh every time I see it :D Keep it!

8. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

My guess is a few days before the midterm elections in the US :rolleyes:

9. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

Good point, although US Special Forces typically do more to hide their identity if they're operating somewhere they're not supposed to. It's worrisome that the Iranian government is actually allowing troops to operate in combat there, you'd think they would act as 'advisors' and keep out of the fray.

This is definitely a proxy fight with the Lebanese people trapped in between.

10. stubeeef thread starter macrumors 68030

stubeeef

Not outrage, outrage is like this..."Those F'up'd Iran D***Heads are murdering and imperalizing the ME!!!".

My worry about this is the increasing scale, as well as the likely increase in Israeli resolve. Seeing how the Iranian leader even believes the holocaust was a sham.

11. stubeeef thread starter macrumors 68030

stubeeef

:p

:eek:

12. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Stu is a looker no doubt about it:D I wonder when Israel will start bombing Iran? they need to start with Irans nuclear program since the rest of the world is.............chicken.

13. Queso macrumors G4

Next year mate. The number 7 has Biblical significance, and we all know how little Georgie views his place in the world. His seventh year AND the seventh year of the new millenium. It's a cert.

I wouldn't worry though. If the human race's time is up, it's up. The planet will carry on, and with any luck we'll both come back as dolphins :)

14. iTwitch macrumors 6502a

iTwitch

If it's that bad for you and your browser supports extensions use ADBLOCK to get rid of it.

15. lord patton macrumors 65816

lord patton

You're worried about increased Israeli resolve? Why?

16. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

I really like dolphins, but I like golden retrievers even more. can I be a golden retriever?

17. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Only if you can swim.

18. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

golden retrievers are great swimmers. And funny enough, I just learned how to swim over the last couple of months. Learned how to back float the other day. I think I'm good to go! :p

19. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

It was meant to be a polite request, but obviously he can do whatever he wants. :cool: