Iraq/Bin Laden connection

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by kuyu, Aug 5, 2004.

1. kuyu macrumors 6502a

kuyu

Heard this last night on George Noory's show. Damn... The FBI is incompetent.

http://www.jaynadavis.com/

I'm going to buy her book.

The jist: A third suspect (middle easterner) was positively identified by 22 different people in OK city (He put the diesel in the back of the Ryder truck). He later went to Dallas, where the African US embassy bombing was masterminded from (funded by Bin Laden, he helped plan). Later he got a job at Logan Int. airport (where two of the five 911 planes left from). His roommate had unlimited access to all the planes. He has moved from boston and dissapeared off the radar. The FBI's response to all her evidence.... "We're not interested"

The kicker: he's Elite Republican Guard (Saddam's best-of-the-best). Damn....

Sounds like a cover up to me. :eek:

2. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

But by whom and why?

3. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Davis' theories are much embraced by conservative conspiracy buffs, and almost nobody else.

4. kuyu thread starter macrumors 6502a

kuyu

IJ, what are the main retorts to her argument? Just curious.

He sued her twice. Her evidence held up twice in court. Once in front of a jury. Also, why did the 911 commission not find her mountain of evidence in any way relevant to 911. She had been tracking this guy for years.

5. kuyu thread starter macrumors 6502a

kuyu

No telling. Could be a low level or a high-level cover up.

She did state that after she submitted her 22 sworn witness testimonies to the FBI they were never given to the prosecution or defense in the OK City case. In fact, they are missing (a violation of federal law). Also, a few days after she submitted evidence implicating this guy in the bombing, Janet Reno publicly stated that the search for John Doe #2 was officialy over.

Perhaps this guy's ties to Saddam, Saudi Arabi, Iran, bin Laden and AlQueda would cause too much of a stir in foreign policy. What the public doesn't know can't hurt them, right???

6. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

The main "retort" is the same as for most conspiracy theories: If you string together a sufficient number of circumstantial events, you can "prove" nearly anything. We went through 30 years of this after the Warren Report, and some people still haven't let it rest. At some point you need hard evidence, not just a suggestion that somebody knew or met somebody else.

When you say "he" I presume you mean the Iraqi. Apparently he sued her civilly for libel, which is almost impossible to prove in a US court. If she has any reason to even think she's right, then the case gets thrown out. That proves absolutely nothing.

7. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

I am reliably informed that you meant "libel".

MRGS :)

8. Taft macrumors 65816

Taft

Dang! Do you proofread for a living? I don't think you miss a typo on these boards.

Hope you don't notice my indiscriminate use of "its." *eep*

Taft

9. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Nah, I'm not that picky really. Just every now and again one of my pet peeves comes up. :)

10. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Then you shouldn't eat so many of them.